Keith Brymer Jones, pottery designer and judge from BBC Two’s The Great Pottery Throw Down, joins the expert line-up of hosts at Kirstie Allsopp’s Handmade Fair this spring.
Taking place from Friday 12th to Sunday 14th May 2017 at Ragley Hall Park and Gardens in Warwickshire, The Handmade Fair will bring together Britain’s best handmade products, crafts supplies, and artisan foods.
British potter and ceramic designer, Keith Brymer Jones, joins a line-up including TV presenter, Kirstie Allsopp who will top the bill on Friday, before handing over the reins to Liz Earle, skincare specialist and founder of the multi-award winning Fairtrade jewellery range, on Saturday. Keith will be joining Patrick Grant, British designer and judge on The Great British Sewing Bee, on stage in the Super Theatre on the Sunday.
Keith, who is also head of design at MAKE International, has worked with many retailers including Conran, Habitat and Laura Ashley. Well known for his ceramic Word Range, Keith’s design philosophy focuses on stylish yet practical products.
Keith said: “I am really looking forward to The Handmade Fair. I love creative and imaginative events like this; it’s where I’m in my element!
“Ragley Hall is such a wonderful backdrop for this event and in Warwickshire too, a beautiful bit of the country!”
The Handmade Fair will feature over 150 hand-picked exhibitors, each selling beautiful products, materials, and tools, as well as delicious food and drink stalls.
For more information or to book tickets, please visit: www.thehandmadefair.com/ragley
The Handmade Fair in Warwickshire is the perfect day out with friends or family, mixing shopping, eating and making, all in one place.
Every ticket can be personalised to include the sessions you want to try the most. These include:
- A Super Theatre session – featuring Kirstie, Liz, Patrick and Keith, as well as star of the Great British Sewing Bee, Chinelo Bally, and the return of the Mollie Makes Mash-ups.
- A Skills Workshop of your choice – get hands-on and polish up an existing skill or try something completely new.
- Grand Make – learn and share your skills with over 250 fellow enthusiasts as you try origami or block printing.
Tickets options include:
- Entry Only tickets – includes access to the boutique shopping village and artisan marketplace – £10.
- Full Experience tickets – includes one Super Theatre session, one Skills Workshop, and one Grand Make, as well as access to the boutique shopping village and artisan marketplace – £27.
- VIP Experience tickets – all the benefits of a Full Experience ticket, plus VIP perks including free flowing bubbly, lunch, exclusive Q&A, priority seating in the Super Theatre, and all day access to the VIP lounge, with refreshments and entertainment – £85.
In addition to The Handmade Fair in Warwickshire, the fair will also be taking place at The Green at Hampton Court Palace from Friday 15th September to Sunday 17th September 2017.