Digital & Music PR Intern
Do you have an interest in music? Love going to gigs and events? Do you spend your day updating your status and posting links online? Is your RSS full of the best blogs around? Do you read these blogs? Are you addicted to digital? If so, Rewired could be looking for you.
Over the coming months, Rewired PR is working on some exciting music and digital projects, and as a result, we are looking for a new intern to join the team.
This is a great opportunity for a student or graduate looking to gain more experience in PR and develop their digital skills. It’s also an opportunity to make new contacts in the creative, music and media industries.
The role would include a range of responsibilities, including:
– Working with the Account Team to deliver music and digital PR campaigns (both online and offline)
– Writing press releases and selling-in features to national, regional and specialist music press
– Attending live gigs and writing reviews/blogs
– Researching relevant websites for client campaigns
– Developing ideas for viral campaigns and promotions
– Spreading the word about client events and activities online
– Managing Social Media accounts; eg. Facebook, Twitter, MySpace etc
– Generating viral content for client/event websites, as well as Flickr and YouTube
Interested candidates must be 18+ and available at least 2 days per week.
If you are interested in joining Rewired PR as a Digital & Music Intern, please email your CV to email@example.com.