We’re looking for a talented and self-motivated account executive to join our busy team.
This is an opportunity to make your mark at an ambitious and dynamic agency in the heart of Birmingham. As an account executive, you will work as part of the account team to deliver work for a range of clients across our three core sectors of retail & leisure, education, and community.
The successful candidate will play an important supporting role in ensuring that we continue to deliver an exceptional service to our national and regional client base. Day to day you will be responsible for account admin such as managing press coverage reports, media lists and research as well as developing and implementing social media campaigns. Alongside this you will have the opportunity to hone your skills, including press release and feature writing, media relations, social media and event management.
You will have:
- Up to a year’s PR experience within an agency, or proven relative work experience
- Excellent written skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and work across numerous projects and campaigns
- A keen interest in all aspects of media
- A confident telephone manner
- A desire to learn and play a key role in a growing agency
For a full job description or further information, please email Ruth Pipkin on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 236 2132.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 11th November 2016.